Concerto for blunt instrument

An irregular heartbeat from d.o. to you. Not like a daily kos, more like a sometime sloth. Fast relief from the symptoms of blogarrhea and predicated on the understanding that the world is not a stage for our actions, rather it is a living organism upon which we depend for our existence.

Sunday, August 04, 2024

The ask


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You asked for my opinion

one day when supporters 

prepared for dark responses 

for flashing lights and fears

we walked along the road

where it would happen

your home before a siege 

I don't know what I offered

then but I do know you asked

so open to others and their thoughts

in a world of thoughtlessness 

a gift from you unforgotten

were it now I would say 

please stay, for awhile as

we pass the time of day.


         -  d.o. for Randy Kehler 2024





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home